Sat24Jun20179am - 4pmMH Vicars, Edmonton
Building Your Massage Business (Level I): Using Social Media to Build Your Brand
This workshop will teach you how to create and execute a communications strategy that meets your needs. Using a practical, hands-on approach, you’ll learn how to use traditional communication avenues and social media to promote yourself and your practice.
The course will cover the importance of a good social media strategy and demonstrate actionable steps you can take to develop a sustainable, measurable and scalable social media marketing plan tailored to your own needs and goals. Ultimately, this will help you create more awareness, relationships and leads for your brand and business.
You will go through social-media exercises and real-world case
studies, putting what you've learned into practice throughout the day.
The key topics that we’ll cover include:
- How to build a voice and values around your brand—Be a Brand Ambassador!
- The right channels for you—which social media channels should you use?
- How to craft and grow your online “ecosystem” to build your network & business
- The balance of a good content strategy, listening, and engagement tactics
- Setting goals and measuring your social media growth
During the workshop, you'll set up your own Facebook Business Page (or perfect the one you already have)!
This course is specifically designed for massage therapists, and will offer techniques and advice for both sole practitioners and those working in multi-therapist environments.
In order to fully participate in this workshop, we request that you bring a laptop or tablet.
Instructor: Stephanie Gillis-Paulgaard
Cost: For MH Vicars students and graduates: $195 (+gst)
For general public: $245 (+gst)